I saw a few masterposts going around tumblr and decided to make one. A lot of these links are helpful for High School as well! Enjoy and please tell me if you have problems with any link.
There is a time and place for decaf coffee. Never and in the trash.
Unknown (via perfect)
'Tree of Life' screen, Sidi Sayyid mosque in the city of Ahmadabad (Western India).
Lotus ceiling, carved from stone, Eastern Rajasthan (Northeastern Madhya Pradesh), 11th-12th century, India.
Qutb Minar (قطب, क़ुतुब), Alai Darwaza, Qutub complex. Qutab, Mehrauli in Delhi, [Mamluk Dynasty]; India 1192 AD.
1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/
the lincoln one freaks me out
Can we just talk about how beautiful Marilyn was?
I LOVE THESE
God’s own country…KERALA
This little guy needed a break mid-walk
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.